SALE - Cupola Jar Matt Black - 500 Grams - Various scents

Mel's Melting Moments Soy Candles

SALE - Cupola Jar Matt Black - 500 Grams - Various scents

Regular price $20.00

WAS $30 - NOW $20.00
Product Details
Stunning, pretty, textured!
Our popular Matt Black cupola jar is set to turn heads.  Beautifully finished in the popular metallic black colour.
Aptly named, our Cupola jars have a domed cover with a pointed spire.
Our Cupola Jars have a 3D Diamond texture covering the jar.

Dimensions: H15 x D9.6 (with cover and outside diameter)
                    H8.1 x D8.6 (without cover and inside diameter)

PLEASE NOTE: The dome is a cover and sits loosely on top.  It will fall off if tipped over!
Holds: 315 gms 

Whether it's a gift for a loved one or an addition to your home decor, candle is sure to delight.
Product Features
  • single wick candle
  • Soy scented candle
  • Glass canister finished 
  • Up to 60 hours' burning time
Materials and Composition
  • Pot: Glass
  • Candle: Soy
Care Instructions
  • Remove all packaging and lid before lighting candle
  • Never leave burning candle unattended
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets
  • Never burn on or near flammable materials
  • Place candle holder on non-flammable glass or ceramic receptacle when burning
  • Burn candles on a heat resistant receptacle that will retain any molten wax
  • Surfaces of the candle holder, especially the base, will get hot during use
  • Keep candle away from draughts, sources of heat, overhanging objects and walls
  • Do not touch when in use
  • Never add fragrant oils to top of candle
  • Leave at least 10cm between burning candles
  • Take care not to blow molten wax when extinguishing the flame
  • To minimise possible smoke, do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
  • Trim wick to avoid large flames, carbon build up and smoky flames
  • Keep wax pool free from debris such as match heads and wick trimmings to avoid secondary sources of flames
  • Do not allow candle to burn completely down to the base
Extra Info

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. KEEP AWAY FROM FLAMMABLE ITEMS. REVIEW CARE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.