Carrying an aroma that distinctively resembles native bushlands, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil has a reassuringly natural, sweet, and decongesting aroma with a slight woody undertone.
The benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil are extensive; in fact, AWO’s 100% Pure Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil is 80/85 grade, meaning it contains the highest available percentage of 1,8-Cineole (or Eucalyptol) content, a natural compound that is known to ease inflammatory respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Perhaps that is why it is one of our most popular essential oils.
Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil
- For years, the benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oils have been seen when treating blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts, and minor wounds.
- Other Eucalyptus Essential Oil uses (particularly topical application) have been known to ease muscle and joint aches and pains, and improve poor circulation.
- Through topical application, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil has also been used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- When inhaled, Eucalyptus Essential Oils can assist with easing headaches and allergy symptoms, as well as boosting the immune system against colds, flu, chicken pox and measles.
- Other benefits of Eucalyptus Oils make them a fantastic natural cleaning agent that can be used on floors, showers, and toilets.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oils can also be used to create natural disinfectants, carpet stain removers and insect repellents.
Car or room need a quick refresher? Have a stinky Dog or cat?
It's now fun to stop odours!
Give 4 sprays and your off to a winner!
Water, isopropyl alcohol, Polysorbate 20, fragrance oil. VEGAN,
100% SAFE INGREDIENTS FOR KIDS & PETS